They say a road trip in New Zealand shouldn’t be the first one you go on because it spoils you rotten. It offers so much that any other road trip you might take in the future just leaves you hankering for more.
If you are looking for an itinerary for your trip to New Zealand, write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I can create a customized itinerary for you.
This was the first trip V and I took together (it was our honeymoon, so to say). 🙂 We hired a campervan and did a 15 days self-drive road trip through the entire length and breadth of the south island.
We booked our campervan from Wilderness Motorhomes.
Highlights of our New Zealand Road Trip:
- Adventure sports like Sky Diving, Shotover Jet and Bungee Jumping in Queenstown, the adventure capital of New Zealand
- Drives and hikes around Queenstown
- The serenity and raw beauty of Lake Tekapo
- Clouds suspended over South Island’s lakes every morning
- Our campervan experience which was our home for the entire length of the trip
- Wine tasting in the Marlborough wine region
Pin the image below to save for later